How to Apply

graduation cap

To apply for all types of financial aid (HOPE, Pell, etc.) at CTC, students should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students are encouraged to complete the FAFSA on the web at Deadlines are posted on the Chattahoochee Technical College website. The FAFSA is an annual application that should be completed each year after the student (and parent, if applicable) files the federal income tax return, if required to do so.

Before you begin the FAFSA, you will need to gather certain documents. If you are a dependent student, you will also need the following documents for your parents:

  • Federal income tax returns.
  • W-2 forms.
  • Records of untaxed benefits received.
  • Current bank statements.
  • Records of other savings and investments, such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.

If you need assistance completing the application process, please contact a financial aid advisor at any campus.

The FAFSA is a free application.